New Things

During the summer I picked up a couple of new things! Well.... one was a thoughtful gift.

I picked up a copy of Donna Hay Magazine Issue 62  - Autumn 2012. I picked this up in July. Autumn in July! As this is an Australian magazine it was Autumn there. I can't wait to try out a bunch of things from this issue: Ginger Cardamom Pomegranate Syrup Cake, Toffee Custard Pots, Soft Caramels, Rum & Date Cake with Caramel Sauce, and home made Dulce De Leche. I will have to translate from Australian to Canadian...but that is an easy sacrifice!

The second acquisition is Martha's American Food. The mid west section seems to temp me most.

Happy Cooking!
Donna Hay & Martha Stewart
September 10, 2012 Update.... The Pot Roast Recipe in Martha's American Food is the best I have ever had!

Labels: ,