June 2015

Well it's certainly been a long time since I made a regular post on the blog....

It's been an insteresting  year and a half dealing with a health issue. While I have been active and continued to be able to travel, finding the energy to create a coherant blog post has been challenging.

Having said that, Thank you for continuing to check out the blog and leave your helpful comments and requests for recipes.

What I've been up to:
 - over the last 2 Christmas seasons I continued to bake mountains of cookies for family, friends, and a few of you that ordered some seasonal creations
- lots of travel!
I have a ton of material to post! If you have been following me on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest or  Ello you will have kept up with some of my kitchen escapades. I have recently re-activated Facebook. If you have time, please add me to your social media feeds!

All during this time I piked up a ton of inspirational reading material!! I mean a ton! I hope to wade through it and share a bunch of new creations.

Is there anything you would like to see? Anything you don't want to see? I always love to hear from you!

Happy Baking

Holiday Baker Man



Inspiration!


Labels: , , ,